Customer Success Specialist
Want to work at inBrain?
We are a team of learners and doers who foster an inclusive and dynamic workplace. We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our team. This position will report to the Head of Partnerships.
The Customer Success Specialist is primarily responsible for ensuring outstanding customer results in their day-to-day project-level needs. Moving beyond responsiveness, the CSS builds relationships, anticipates client needs and constantly seek to find creative solutions. The CSS is the front-line contact for our clients and has the responsibility to be able to understand the client need and coordinate the resources to solve the client issues quickly and efficiently.
- Highly responsive to client requests and inquires as well as internal requests from Partnerships, Marketing and Product.
- Develop and deliver proposals and quotes to partners as their primary day-to-day interface.
- Continuous entering feasibility and pricing information in our CRM system to keep sales forecasting information up to date.
- Coordinate with Product, Partnerships and Marketing to transition proposals to field projects.
- Be the primary contact between partnerships and research during the project while it is in progress and escalate issues as necessary to partnerships.
- Support Partnerships in all aspects of their account strategy, interactions, and sales efforts.
- Ensure projects are on track to finish on schedule and billed correctly.
- Coordinate with the Operations and Finance teams to ensure PLIs, contracts and onboarding documentation is accurate.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Manages great customer relationships built on trust and a history of excellent results.
- Have an understanding of market research products and services.
- Always seeks competitive insights and intelligence to inform the company of challenges and opportunities in the marketplace.
- Prepares for objections and demonstrates understanding of concerns. Is prepared to provide proof to address/minimize objections.
- Must have excellent multi-tasking and great communication skills.
- Takes a collaborative approach to working with internal teams to get work done.
- Is an innovator: Forward thinking and looks for opportunities to view solutions in a new way and anticipates industry trends and improvements and contributes to industry growth.
- Is a driver for continuous improvement: Eliminates the negative feedback associated with failures or client complaints and replaces with a drive for continuous improvement for individuals and the team/group overall.
- Aggressively embraces personal ownership of company-wide goals and objectives.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Experience working with a CRM (Hubspot) is required.
- 1+ years of B2B sales experience.
- Knowledge of market research or media industry a plus.
- Atlanta, GA or Remote - US
- Flexible work environment (hybrid or fully remote).
- Medical benefits, 401K matching.
- Generous paid time off.
- Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 online training modules and personal development programs.
- We offer new colleagues the opportunity to work in an open and global culture, where they welcome feedback and ideas from their colleagues. You will be working in a challenging and inspiring environment with talented colleagues from all over the world.
- We have great development & growth opportunities for our employees.
- And much more!