Want to work at inBrain?
We are a team of learners and doers who foster an inclusive and dynamic workplace. We are looking for a Data Architect to join our team. This position will report to the Director of Operations.
The Data Architect will play a critical role in developing sample plans and weighting for large clients as well as supporting our core advertising research, measurement and reporting needs globally. The candidate will establish best practice methodologies while delivering services at one of the largest market research providers in the world. Candidates should have relevant experience in R/Python, statistical modeling, sampling, weighting, and ideally advertising measurement.
- Develop scalable solutions to automate production of new and existing services
- Develop long-term solutions to improve efficiency for production environments
- Develop complex algorithms, statistical models, and analytical approaches for modeling techniques to evaluate large data sets
- Establish insights from large datasets, define key metrics to track performance, and develop actionable solutions to tackle business problems
- Utilize visualization packages to present complex models and insights in a simple, engaging manner for clients
- Work closely with engineering teams to develop and deploy applications
- Identify opportunities for new data projects and enhancements
- Mentor more junior team members and provide technical advice
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Strong command of relational databases and SQL. Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) data into a relational database
- General data manipulation skills: read in data, process and clean it, transform and recode it, merge different data sets together, reformat data, etc.
- Use APIs to push and pull data from various data systems and platforms
- End-to-end SDLC implementation for Data Warehouse
- Ability to conduct Data Profiling and Data Analysis to achieve data quality standards
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- At least three years of experience working in data analysis and/or data mining
- Experience using R, Python, and/or SQL
- Proven experience manipulating large amounts data. Knowledge of advertising impression and survey data is a plus
- Strong Stats background with proficiency in regression, clustering, and weighting methodologies
- AdTech experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Remote - US
- Flexible work environment - hybrid (if near an office) or 100% remote.
- Medical benefits, 401K matching.
- Generous paid time off.
- Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 online training modules and personal development programs.
- We offer new colleagues the opportunity to work in an open and global culture, where they welcome feedback and ideas from their colleagues. You will be working in a challenging and inspiring environment with talented colleagues from all over the world.
- We have great development & growth opportunities for our employees.
- And much more!