Want to work at inBrain?
The vision for inBrain marketing is to turn every initial touch point into on-going, omni-channel engagement through relevant content and precision targeting to build thought leadership, create demand, and ultimately drive revenue for the company.
inBrain is looking for a Graphic Designer is responsible for inBrain's content management processes and marketing/partner collateral. This position reports to the Marketing Director.
You are an art director, graphic designer, video editor, Instagram story lover, and content admirer. You are not just on the internet; you are leading the creative on what the internet wants to see. Whether that’s a viral TikTok video or the latest Twitter meme, you are a passionate storyteller. You understand the assignment.As our Video & Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for developing creative assets for our clients across traditional and digital media.
- Must be a master of Photoshop, After Effects, and the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understand kerning, typography, color, and best practices in creating for social media platforms.
- Be able to execute designs and projects quickly across multiple accounts, both personal and business.
- Proactively be able to manage their time, be self-sufficient, solution orientated, and is a self-starter.
- Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips - and turning that content into assets built for individual platforms and audiences.•
- Always on the lookout for great design, photography, culture, and campaign references.
- Deep familiarity with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media channels.
- Understanding all the different social and digital specs and exporting best practices
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Value the importance of great content and strategy as part of effective design.
- Has a point of view on the best strategy for stories, videos, filters, and reels on Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok, and more.
- Alignment, repetition, contrast, hierarchy, and balance are your nest.
- Strong typography skills.
- Proficiency in Google Suite (email, docs, drive, slides).
- Able to implement feedback with ease and promptly.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- An eye for matching images to words.
- An eye for innovation – identifying emerging platforms and trends in the digital space.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5-7 years minimum experience in creative production, advertising, or design agency.
- Remote - US
- Nashville, TN or Atlanta, GA
- Flexible work environment - hybrid (if near an office) or 100% remote
- Medical benefits, 401K matching
- Generous paid time off
- Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 online training modules and personal development programs
- We offer new colleagues the opportunity to work in an open and global culture, where they welcome feedback and ideas from their colleagues. You will be working in a challenging and inspiring environment with talented colleagues from all over the world.
- We have great development & growth opportunities for our employees
- And much more!