Junior Machine Learning Engineer
Want to work at inBrain?
We are a team of learners and doers who foster an inclusive and dynamic workplace. We are looking for a Junior Machine Learning Engineer to join our team. This position will report to the Senior ML Engineer.
We’re hiring highly technical Data and Machine Learning engineers to collaborate with our team and partners on key engagements. Our ML Engineers will develop and deliver proof-of-concept projects, technical workshops, and support implementation projects. The focus will mainly center on customer solutions such as Machine Learning, Data and Analytics, HPC and more.
- Our consultants will develop and deliver proof-of-concept projects, technical workshops, and support implementation project
- These professional services engagements will focus on customer solutions such as Machine Learning, Data and Analytics, HPC and more
- You will help our customers and partners to remove the constraints that prevent them from leveraging their data to develop business insights
- You will also have the opportunity to create white papers, writing blogs, build demos and other reusable collateral that can be used by our customers
- Most importantly, you will work closely with our Solution Architects, Data Scientists and Service Engineering teams
- They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust
- As such, this is a customer facing role in a hybrid delivery model
- Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Familiar with Machine learning concepts.
- Ability to prototype and evaluate applications and interaction methodologies.
- Written and verbal technical communication skills with an ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with design, development and operations that leverages deep knowledge in the use of cloud computing.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 8+ years of experience of Data platform implementation
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in implementation and performance tuning of Kinesis, Kafka, Spark or similar implementations
- Hands on experience with building data or machine learning pipeline
- Experience with one or more relevant tools (Flink, Spark, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Amazon Kinesis)
- Current experience with hands-on implementation
- Hands-on experience with technologies such as AWS, Hadoop, Spark, Spark SQL, MLib or Storm/Samza
- Hands on experience working on large-scale data science/data analytics projects
- Experience Implementing cloud services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments
- Experience with at least one of the modern distributed Machine Learning and Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, MxNet Caffe, and Keras
- Experience building large-scale machine-learning infrastructure that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs
- 3+ years experiences developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Ability to prototype and evaluate applications and interaction methodologies
- Experience with cloud computing technology stack
- Remote - US
- Flexible work environment - hybrid (if near an office) or 100% remote
- Medical benefits, 401K matching
- Generous paid time off
- Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 online training modules and personal development programs
- We offer new colleagues the opportunity to work in an open and global culture, where they welcome feedback and ideas from their colleagues. You will be working in a challenging and inspiring environment with talented colleagues from all over the world.
- We have great development & growth opportunities for our employees
- And much more!