Junior .NET Developer
Want to work at inBrain?
We are a team of learners and doers who foster an inclusive and dynamic workplace. We are looking for a Junior .NET Developer to join our team. This position will report to the Senior .NET Developer.
- Develop, tests, documents and deploys web applications
- Performs support and maintenance for web applications
- Collaborates with external teams in the development of shared reusable component libraries
- Provides time estimates and status reports for web application development projects
- Participates in code reviews to ensure products are held to high standards and in adherence to style guides
- Other duties as required
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- The right candidate will exhibit solid understanding and experience in .Net and C#
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record building high quality, scalable web applications and APIs
- Strong working knowledge of CSS
- Ability to determine root cause analysis and resolution of complex performance/stability related issues
- Ability to work with peers in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Strong listening, detail-oriented thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/related field or equivalent experience
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Lean environment
- 3-5+ years developing web applications utilizing C#, ASP
- 3+ years hands on experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL
- 2+ years hands on experience with Entity Framework or other ORM technologies
- Experience with React
- Experience with REST based API development with XML/JSON
- Experience with Knockout or Angular
- Remote - US
- Flexible work environment - hybrid (if near an office) or 100% remote.
- Medical benefits, 401K matching.
- Generous paid time off.
- Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 online training modules and personal development programs.
- We offer new colleagues the opportunity to work in an open and global culture, where they welcome feedback and ideas from their colleagues. You will be working in a challenging and inspiring environment with talented colleagues from all over the world.
- We have great development & growth opportunities for our employees.
- And much more!