Want to work at inBrain?
We are a team of learners and doers who foster an inclusive and dynamic workplace. We are looking for a Marketing Associate to join our team. This position will report to the Marketing Director.
An excellent writer and creative problem solver, this person will develop content and collateral, research and product content. They will own the planning, creation, and publishing of relevant content and work with subject matter experts, product developers and design teams to engage app publishers, leveraging multiple digital channels and creative formats.
- Develop and execute global content marketing strategy across key customer/prospect segments, solution categories and corporate priorities.
- Integrate the company’s value proposition, industry and thought leadership and innovative solutions to ensure content meets marketing strategy and business needs.
- Facilitate and lead cross-functional and cross-department groups to ideate, source, develop and optimize content to meet business priorities and goals for growth.
- Lead for planning, developing and delivering on content calendar to support thought leadership, lead/demand generation and customer engagement programs, including but not limited to:
- Buyer Journey & Lead Nurture Content – responsible for creation, curation and management/maintenance of content for different stages of buyer journey.
- Paid Media Partnerships - manage and support paid media relationships, including partnering with internal thought leaders and managing external writers/creators.
- Customer/Prospect Newsletters – manage the production of monthly regional newsletters to customers/prospects, including content sourcing and curation and newsletter distribution (using marketing automation tool).
- Thought Leadership Content – co-lead (with Director of Corporate Communications) in ideating, sourcing, developing and delivering thought leadership content that speaks to corporate priorities, addresses industry challenges and identifies customer needs.
- Product Content – partner with Product Marketing to support product explainers that drive consideration and nurture leads.
- Lead for publishing on content blog, sourcing and curating new content from media coverage, thought leadership content, customer case studies and other content sources.
- Partner with digital and regional marketing on multi-channel amplification efforts to tailor and distribute content to target audiences, driving engagement and action.
- Help provide metrics and ROI (Return on Investment) for content marketing activities
- Optimize content and completed projects based on performance metrics
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Clean & Crisp Content Maven – Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with tone and mission. You write clean, concise and polished copy.
- Strategic Agility – Enable the team to remain competitive by exploring, proposing and adapting innovative ideas necessary to support our long-term organizational goals.
- Industry Savant - Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges to drive more effective & compelling content.
- Impact Communicator – Proactively communicate with all stakeholders effectively to maintain efficient & timely content creation and delivery.
- Team Player & Trustworthy Partner – Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the organization's good with a minimal amount of noise. Authentically gains the trust and support of peers.
- Problem Solver – Self-driven, highly motivated relationship-builder, comfortable with leading end-to-end projects, establishing new processes, and undaunted by the constant change that comes with a rapidly expanding company.
- Technical Curiosity – Ability to write SEO optimized content, solid understanding of how to deliver effective web page copy and familiarity with content management systems.
- Industry Familiarity – Knowledge of market research practices and techniques is considered a plus.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience in content marketing, creation and amplification in a corporate or agency setting, including B2B solutions and services.
- Experience with marketing automation tools. Experience running large scope projects with cross-over departments and large teams.
- Nashville, TN; Atlanta, GA or Remote - US
- Flexible work environment - hybrid (if near an office) or 100% remote
- Medical benefits, 401K matching
- Generous paid time off
- Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 online training modules and personal development programs
- We offer new colleagues the opportunity to work in an open and global culture, where they welcome feedback and ideas from their colleagues. You will be working in a challenging and inspiring environment with talented colleagues from all over the world.
- We have great development & growth opportunities for our employees
- And much more!