Product Insight Researcher
Want to work at inBrain?
We are a team of learners and doers who foster an inclusive and dynamic workplace. We are looking for a Product Insight Researcher to join our team. This position will report to the Director of Product.
inBrain develops innovative market research and technologies that deliver instant audience access to app publishers. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about solving complex problems on a daily basis and is inspired to work alongside Dev and Product to see their solutions come to life. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with independent self-direction, strong technical know-how coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Product Research empowers inBrain product teams to understand and quantify our impact to partners through meaningful and actionable product insights that drive product strategy and innovation.
- Researchers are thought leaders in understanding critical business and customer issues around activation, engagement, and retention through various methodologies.
- Partner with cross-functional teams of product, marketing, developers and others across the company to identify and prioritize research efforts.
- Build and implement new research methodologies to drive high quality insights and faster feedback loops to inform product investment decisions.
- Partner with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, and other cross-functional teammates to provide research that supports the objectives of the product and needs of inBrain partners; align research activities to inform decision-making and action.
- Apply both quantitative and qualitative research methods to uncover insights (including, but not limited to data analysis, experimentation, surveys, card sorts, tree tests, statistical analysis, in-depth interviews, contextual interviews, moderated and unmoderated usability studies, heuristic evaluations, concept testing, and competitive analysis).
- Effectively communicate findings and recommendations to product teams and stakeholders that surface recommendations and implications.
- Partner with Director of Product to synthesize large behavioral data sets to create a complete picture for partners.
- Perform and maintain baselines of key Product Experiences to identify opportunities for optimization and measure improvement over time, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- At least 4+ years of experience in a research, strategy, and/or insights role.
- Have proficiency in survey design, data analysis (qualitative and quantitative), discussion guide writing, and interview moderating.
- Have experience working with large scale data in mixed method research.
- Have solid presentation skills and the ability to tailor the message to various audiences (product teams, product managers, fellow researchers, leadership, etc.).
- Have strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Have strong cross-team collaboration skills.
- Have strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to translate research findings into actions and recommendations, while considering company and product goals.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a rapidly growing and changing organization.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in preferred disciplines of business, communications, marketing, economics, public relations, statistics, computer sciences.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in the full capacity as a product manager or product owner while working with tools such as specification documents, wireframes, user stories, personas.
- Product management or product owner experience - enterprise solutions strongly preferred.
- Remote - US
- Flexible work environment - hybrid (if near an office) or 100% remote.
- Medical benefits, 401K matching.
- Generous paid time off.
- Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 online training modules and personal development programs.
- We offer new colleagues the opportunity to work in an open and global culture, where they welcome feedback and ideas from their colleagues. You will be working in a challenging and inspiring environment with talented colleagues from all over the world.
- We have great development & growth opportunities for our employees.
- And much more!