Senior Angular Developer
Want to work at inBrain?
We are a team of learners and doers who foster an inclusive and dynamic workplace. We are looking for a Senior Angular Developer to join our team. This position will report to the Director of Engineering.
- As a member of our team, you will design and build the next generation of software for inBrain partners and in-house integrations.
- Product concept, design, wire framing, and prototyping.
- Design and development of new systems for clients and internal projects.
- Lead UI design and implementation.
- Coding within Angular JS framework.
- Consult with management and staff on upcoming projects.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- A passion for elite UI and UX design.
- Ability to work effectively from a fully remote environment.
- Professionalism required (attitude, appearance, and communication).
- Familiarity with general and mobile-specific design patterns.
- Ability to research and resolve programming problems independently.
- Open to accepting feedback and ability to follow the direction of technical leads.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years Front-End or Full stack development experience.
- 2+ years of Angular (2+) experience.
- RESTful API backend integration or development experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States and pass a criminal background check.
- H-1B visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent training.
- Graphic design experience or training.
- Adobe CC product experience (Ps, Ai, Xd).
- Remote - US
- Flexible work environment - hybrid (if near an office) or 100% remote.
- Medical benefits, 401K matching.
- Generous paid time off.
- Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 online training modules and personal development programs.
- We offer new colleagues the opportunity to work in an open and global culture, where they welcome feedback and ideas from their colleagues. You will be working in a challenging and inspiring environment with talented colleagues from all over the world.
- We have great development & growth opportunities for our employees.
- And much more!