Senior Data Scientist
Want to work at inBrain?
We are a team of learners and doers who foster an inclusive and dynamic workplace. We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our team. This position will report to the Director of Engineering.
The Senior Data Processor prepares and processes data for multiple research projects and assists clients with questionnaire design to optimize survey instruments for online interviewing. This position is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of cross-tabulations, ASCII and SPSS files and participates in the training and mentoring of team members
- Produce cleaned data files, ensuring all question bases, cell assignments and quota targets are accurately represented in the data.
- Table data for projects of medium to high complexity.
- Review all data files and tables for completeness and accuracy.
- Consult with clients on the design of questionnaires, ensuring the survey instrument is optimized for online interviewing.
- Train and mentor team members on new products and services.
- Work closely with the Survey Programming Team to provide perspective on the impact of question structure on data deliverables.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a client oriented attitude.
- Attention to details.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required for client service.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects for on time delivery.
- Committed to extended work hours when necessary to reach goals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- University Degree and 5+ years of related work experience.
- Data Science background and management experience are a plus.
- Experience querying, analyzing and summarizing business data.
- Flexible work environment - hybrid (if near an office) or 100% remote
- Medical benefits, 401K matching
- Generous paid time off
- Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 online training modules and personal development programs
- We offer new colleagues the opportunity to work in an open and global culture, where they welcome feedback and ideas from their colleagues. You will be working in a challenging and inspiring environment with talented colleagues from all over the world.
- We have great development & growth opportunities for our employees
- And much more!