Senior .NET Developer
Want to work at inBrain?
We are a team of learners and doers who foster an inclusive and dynamic workplace. We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our team. This position will report to the Director of Engineering.
The Senior .NET Developer is a key member of our growing development team responsible for utilizing their years of backend software development and teamwork to review and analyze specifications, develop new modules and performs maintenance on solutions in accordance to company standards
- Developer in this position will help design, develop, and maintain the integrations offered by inBrain in accordance with technology best practices and product offerings as well as work with developers to understand and refine requirements and software architecture.
- May serve as a member or development lead of a software development team
- This position must also perform other duties as assigned):
- Work with business stakeholders to refine and inform the requirements for software application features and enhancements
- Provide complexity estimates for proposed software application features and enhancements
- Inform application software architecture
- Design software components for complex customer-facing web applications
- Provide technical leadership for one or more software development teams
- Program new applications, features, and enhancements, including application code, data stores, queries, and monitoring mechanisms
- Plan and execute integrations with third-party software systems
- Author and maintain automated tests for software applications to safeguard the quality
- Investigate, diagnose, and mitigate software applications failures and defects
- Deploy software applications to production-like test environments, including the development of automated deployment scripts
- Advise Quality Assurance regarding how to test software application features, enhancements, and defect fixes
- Measure, record, and maintain a standardized set of metrics for software code quality
- Monitor and support live software applications
- Mentor and coach junior software developers to advance their technical skills
- Provide consultations for other software developers working in his/her areas of subject matter expertise
- Investigate new tools and technologies and advocate for their use in inBrain integration development
- Coordinate technical projects with other technical disciplines within inBrain
- Produce, maintain and improve technical documentation related to products and solutions for both internal and external consumption
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- The right candidate will exhibit solid understanding and experience in .Net and C#
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record building high quality, scalable web applications and APIs
- Strong working knowledge of CSS
- Ability to determine root cause analysis and resolution of complex performance/stability related issues
- Ability to work with peers in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Strong listening, detail-oriented thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/related field or equivalent experience
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Lean environment
- 10+ years developing web applications utilizing C#, ASP
- 10+ years hands on experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL
- 10+ years hands on experience with Entity Framework or other ORM technologies
- Experience with React
- Experience with REST based API development with XML/JSON
- Experience with Knockout or Angular
- Remote - US
- Flexible work environment - hybrid (if near an office) or 100% remote.
- Medical benefits, 401K matching.
- Generous paid time off.
- Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 online training modules and personal development programs.
- We offer new colleagues the opportunity to work in an open and global culture, where they welcome feedback and ideas from their colleagues. You will be working in a challenging and inspiring environment with talented colleagues from all over the world.
- We have great development & growth opportunities for our employees.
- And much more!