Senior UX Designer
Want to work at inBrain?
We are a team of learners and doers who foster an inclusive and dynamic workplace. We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our team. This position will report to the Director of Product.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UX designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Work fluently in Figma to design, create flows, animate, and prototype your work for presentation, interaction and testing.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience with various design and design-adjacent software tools, including Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
- Remote - US; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX
- Flexible work environment - hybrid (if near an office) or 100% remote.
- Medical benefits, 401K matching.
- Generous paid time off.
- Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 online training modules and personal development programs.
- We offer new colleagues the opportunity to work in an open and global culture, where they welcome feedback and ideas from their colleagues. You will be working in a challenging and inspiring environment with talented colleagues from all over the world.
- We have great development & growth opportunities for our employees.
- And much more!